Naples Snow Sports Club!
Naples SnowSports Club 2020
We will be visiting Bristol Mountain on the following TUESDAY afternoons:
To sign up see attached directions.
Use the “2019 - 2020 SNOWSPORTS CLUB MEMBER ECOMMERCE GUIDELINES” directions
Club Name: NAPLESELEM
Last day to join is December 3, 2019
Students will ride the 2:30 or 3:25 bus (#41) to Bristol Mountain
Students must be picked up at Bristol Mountain at or before 8PM
There is no return bus service. Program available to students in grades 3-9.
Schedule on Ski Club days:
- Club members must check in with Mrs. Castle in the Gym Hallway each Tuesday morning before announcements to confirm their participation for that week.
- Equipment and gear can be stored in the concession stand at that time. JR/HS students may store equipment and gear in the HS Band Room. Students are responsible for bringing their own equipment on the bus and to the mountain.
- At the end of the school day, students will report to the gym hallway to collect any equipment or gear they have in the concession stand and board bus #41. There are two departure times 2:30 and 3:25.
- Join our Remind Group using the Remind App on your phone. Enter this number: 81010. Text this message: @cbetru to join our Snow Sports Remind group.
- Students must check in 3 times at the mountain each Tuesday: when they arrive at the mountain, at dinner time, and by 7:45 at the end of the night.
- All students must ski/snowboard in a group of at least 3 or with an adult.
- Please provide your child with food or money to purchase dinner.
- Ski Club advisor supervision ends for students in grades 3-8 at 8pm.
- ALL students must be picked up on the 1st floor of Rocket Lodge by 8:00 PM.
THERE IS NO RETURN BUS SERVICE. ALL STUDENTS MUST BE PICKED UP AT BRISTOL MT.