Board of Education Thanks Residents for Continued Support Dear Naples School Community:
The Board of Education would like to extend a sincere thank you to everyone who came out to vote on the 2018-2019 budget. We are lucky to live in a community that cares deeply about educational excellence and the success of every child. With the passage of the budget, the district can preserve and even enhance existing programs and services while still operating within the state-mandated tax levy limit.
Once again, thank you to all of the local residents who voted and demonstrated their support for the district’s 2018-2019 budget.
- School Budget:
- Busing/Vehicles Per Replacement Schedule:
- Establishment of a Capital Reserve Fund:
- Board of Education Election (4 Seats):
- Gail Musnicki: 265 (3 Year Term)
- Maura Sullivan: 257 (3 Year Term)
- Joseph Callaghan: 255 (3 Year Term)
- Thomas Hawks: 245 (1 Year Term)
- Library Budget:
- Library Trustee Positions (2 Seats):
- Chris Abraham: 285 (5 Year Term)
- Joseph Moore: 236 (3 Year Term)